Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- Each poster should have a heading that includes the title, author(s) and their affiliation(s), as given in your accepted abstract.
- The poster should have the same components as a technical/ scientific paper: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusions and References.
- The text should be of a size that can be easily read from a distance of about 1 to 1.5m.
- Results are best conveyed using enlarged figures, graphs, or photographs.
- The following standard size should be considered to prepare the each poster to the ICESM 2018 by the poster presenters.
- Poster Template Size – 3′ x 4′ feet (36″ by 48″ inches)
- Orientation – Landscape