Dr (Miss) Sivarangini Sivagnanam, BSMS
Tel: +94 212057146
- Udattholiliyal (Physiology) (Theory and Practical) – 1st and 2nd BSMS
- Siddha Maruthuva Moolathaththuvam – 1st BSMS
- Kalaichelvi.S, Thavaranjith.A.C, Tharmila.S, Sivarangini.S “Antimicrobial effects of aqueous seed extract of Strychnos potatorum” 1st International Conference on Unani, Ayurveda, Siddha and Traditional systems of Medicine, 2013.
- Sivarangini.S, Viviyan.S – “Ethno Botanical survey of Gymnema sylvestre in Diabetes mellitus patients at Kaithady”. – 1st International Conference on Unani, Ayurveda, Siddha and Traditional systems of Medicine, organized by institute of Indigenous Medicine, Rajagiriya, Colombo December – 2013.
- Kalaichelvi S, Sivarangini S, “Efficacy of Thuthikeerai in Moola Noi”, 1st International Symposium on Traditional Medicine, 2014, p 14.
- Sivarangini S, Viviyan S, “Efficacy of Nilavakai chooranam and Karappan ennai in Vathakarapan noi”, 2nd International Conference on Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Traditional Medicine, iCAUST, 2014, p 202.
- K. Sounthararajan, K. Vidya dharshini and S.Sivarangini, “Medicinal uses and pharmacological activity of Mothirakanni (Hugonia mystax Linn). – A Review”, SIDDHA PAPERS A PEER REVIEWED ONLINE JOURNAL, ISSN: 0974-2522, World Siddha Day Special Issue – April 2015, pp-20-24.
- Kalaichelvi, S., Sivarangini. S , and Sivalathajini. V. “ Efficacy of Thuthikeerai (Abutilon indicum) in Moola noi (Haemorerhoids)”, 5th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Management (ICRTESM 2016), Volume 5, July 2016: pp. 256-261.
- Participated to the two Workshops on Curriculum Development 2016 for BSMS curriculum.
- Participated in the “Work shop on Doing Research and Writing papers” which was conducted by Staff Development Centre for two days from 10.06.2016 at Mini- Auditorium, Department of Physics, University of Jaffna.
- Worked as a member of Organizing committee, Exhibition committee and financial committee for National Research Conference and Exhibition on Indigenous Medicine (NRCEIM) 2017 which was held on January 2017.
- Guidance was given to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd BSMS students for the Exhibition in the NRCEIM 2017 for the Section of Moolathathuvam.
- Representative for the IT and Web committee of the University of Jaffna from 2015 to 2017.
- Chairman / IT and Web subcommittee of Unit of Siddha Medicine from 2015 to 2017.
- Registered for postgraduate study M’ Phil in Siddha Medicine at Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Jaffna and obtained the University Research Grant – 2016 (01 Million) for the postgraduate programme.